We have been tutoring local students in the SAT content and strategies for six years. We utilize Klass Tutoring Materials – created and produced by Erik Klass in Los Angeles, CA. Because we value the overall skills that students gain from this process and not just their scores, we do not publish student score brag sheets. If you would like references, we do have a list of satisfied parents who have asked to be references for the program.
Scheduled SAT Prep workshops for 2012
Critical Reading and Writing Sessions
- 6-Week Sessions, Sunday evenings from 4:30 PM – 7:30 PM
- January 22nd – February 12th
- April 22nd and 29th (Test Practice Sessions)
- 6 Week Sessions, Sunday Evenings from 4:30 PM – 7:30 PM
- March 11th – April 1st
- April 22nd – and 29th (Test Practice Sessions)
Tuition and Fees
- Tuition for the Critical Reading and Writing Sessions is $220
- Tuition for the Math Sessions is $220
- Registration for both classes will be discounted to $360
- The purchase of Klass Tutoring’s ‘SAT Student Version’ is required and will be provided by PMAL for an additional $45.00
- A deposit of $100, of which $50 is non-refundable, is due to secure registration. The balance is due on or before the first Sunday of the chosen workshop.
If a student has a very specific weakness, he or she may consider a few private sessions to work towards mastering that need. However, for students who are very worried about the SAT, we also provide 30-hour SAT workshops that run from January to April.
We encourage families to consider not only student need, but also financial viability. Use what you need! We can also offer guidance for motivated students who can do this on their own. Give us a call for more information.