At PMAL, we look at learning as an individual act that is unique to each person. We strive to find ways through which each student learns and then teach to those strengths while building skills to overcome specific weaknesses.
PMAL has expanded our tutoring services.
Tutoring areas include:
- Math (elementary math instruction through trigonometry)
- Writing (beginning writing to analytical writing for college)
- Reading (decoding to advanced reading strategies)
- Academic Courses (social studies, general science, chemistry, biology, and physical science)
- Organizational and study skills
PMAL has excellent working relationships with many of the peninsula schools. Please contact our office if you feel your child could use extra support during the school day on campus.
Contact Chris for more information.